How Can I Get Black People to Come to My Church?

Between Two Worlds: How Can I Get Black People to Come to My Church?

As I was reading through my blog roll I found a really interesting article at Shhh...Listen.

Someone asked a very serious and humble question. ”How Can I get Black People to come to my Church?" I find it to be a great question. Wouldn’t it be great to see people of all ethnic backgrounds worshiping and praising God together. You know, there’s no race in heaven. So what’s keeping us from reaching this goal?

This series of posts really got my mind to wondering. Do you know how much larger and faster the kingdom of God could progress if we all were on one accord. You know, like actively serving the community as Christians versus serving as [Fill in the Blank] Church. I get goose bumps just thinking about the impact that would have.

I believe this brother has done a fine job of answering that question in two parts. Now all everyone has to do is take action. Share your thoughts.

Part 1
Part 2

There is also an outline of the articles along with a discussion going on at Between Two Worlds. Check out both of them.

God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bookmark This!